Get A Quote

Home Insurance

There are different varieties of home insurance coverage. Homeowner's insurance, renters insurance, and condo insurance are all typically included within this category. Whether you own the property that you live on or whether you are renting it short term, you need to have insurance coverage to protect against disasters and losses.

Homeowners, Condo, and Renters Policy Types: The Differences

A homeowner's policy is for people who own their home. This can be in the form of either a house or a condominium. This type of policy will cover both the outside of the home as well as all of the contents inside the home. It will cover the majority of natural disasters (certain disasters like earthquakes may be excluded, but you may add extra coverage for that specific purpose) and will allow you to replace or rebuild damaged property. If your home is broken into by a thief and items are stolen, your homeowner's insurance will help replace stolen items and pay for any damage in terms of vandalism.

With a renter's policy, the coverage includes the inner contents of the home, apartment, or room that you are renting. This is coverage for break-ins, natural disasters, fires, and other circumstances that are beyond your control. Even though your landlord will have a homeowner's policy, it does not cover your own personal items as a renter.

You may be surprised to see the range of prices you'll get in home insurance quotes. You can sometimes save hundreds of dollars by simply choosing one company over another, however, it is important that you get quotes only from reliable top-tier carriers. Titan Insurance LLC can gather multiple quotes from top carriers for you. We give you the power to compare all the best policy options conveniently at home!